Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Toe Shoes


A few weeks ago I bought these new shoes called Vibram Five Fingers Shoes. Every day that I've worn them since they arrived people that I meet (even complete strangers) make comments or ask questions about them. They're pretty cool. I really like them. They take a little bit of time to get used to, but they're comfortable. I especially like to walk across grass in them. I even took them on a hike and they did pretty well when it came to climbing rocks. I will have to warn you though, these shoes aren't for sissies...unless you never leave the grass. It takes a while for your feet to get tougher...like mine are. Also if you wear something larger than a 14 in mens than you might not be able to get them in your size. I ordered the largest size available. Oh, and they were 80 bucks. To some people that's a lot to pay for shoes that might turn out to be a novelty. I love them and wear them almost every day all day.

4 comments:

September Chiste said...

Hey Andy, don't know if you remember me or not (I'm one of Jacob's friends from high school), but I love your shoes! I have toe socks but I have never seen toe shoes like that before. Awesome!

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

It is really cool when you walk through the grass, because it got stuck in between your toes and it looked like something was growing from you feet.

Jacob said...

Who cares about toe shoes look at those freak awesome hairy legs!

Abe said...

Dude, I love those shoes!!