Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Girly Photos


Recently my sister and my cousin were talking about blogs and they agreed that when I posted some old family photos that I scanned from Dad's album, I neglected the girls in the family. I would argue that the best photos were of the boys, but I love my sisters and so I'm going to post some girl photos (don't worry Katherine I won't post any of the pictures where you're wearing nothing but a laundry basket). The first one I'm posting here is of... the girls, Mom, Grandma Pierce, Katherine, Laura, Lillia, Sharon, and Carrie. The picture was a little bit wrinkled, but I think it was pretty awesome; especially the matching dresses and Aunt Sharon's hair.

2 comments:

Abe said...

someone in idaho is missing a sofa...

Cammie Kate said...

I vaguely remember those dresses, thanks for posting. :)

I heard you are not in the single's ward anymore. Graduation without honors I see... I will be in that boat in just a few more months. I can't imagine what life will be like in a family ward. I think it sounds lonely.